Saturday, April 5, 2008

The perfect day

Had a near perfect day today...
Two exams(which went much better than i had expected considering that i hadn't studied at all) and last sem's result( I passed!!!! :D :D :D ) later, i was finally on my way to delhi to spend a much awaited weekend at my rumie vani's place
On the way we made a little detour and went to Bangla sahib
its beatiful and so peaceful
it was like in those few moments inside its golden dome with the path playing softly in the background and hordes of people kneeling in silent prayer with no rush no anger.. I was in paradise.. one with my soul..
anyway from there we went to CP and i met a very very interesting fellow there and had the time of my life
If it wasnt for my friends banging on the doors of CCd I wouldn't have budged from there :D
anyway now i am at vani's place well fed and well loved (aunty is an absolute darling muuaaaah!!! :) ) and as i look back at my day... all i can think of is the word perfect :)

19 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

hmm enjoying delhi are you? :P

freesherry said...

yes yes yes
i have to start believing certain ppl who keep telling me its the best place in the world :)

IncorrigibleV said...

im so happy to be back in delhi myself...totally dislike it when someone tells me "i hated delhi" :(
anyways exams reminds me of monday i have mine beginnin ...wish me luck
hugs sherry , have fun!

Solitaire said...

Awww. awesome!!

freesherry said...

@vandita
u r in delhi??
where?
all the best for the exams :)
and bada wala bear hug to u :)
tc

freesherry said...

@solitaire
hehe
i know it was awesome
and i have never had so much fun talking to sm1 for the very first time :)

radiohead said...

kewl !!
obviously ..delhi is awesome ..
even i had a great week, with all tha awesome weather at diff places .. good luck u can say .. bt it was great, quite peaceful and adventurous at the same time.

Mez said...

I lurve the aate ka halwa of bangla sahib. O btw u missed my b'day sherry :O

Anonymous said...

congratz sherry..ab kuch meetha ho jaaye :)...am sure after sucha good news..spending the weekend at friend's place must have been one the best days ...

am happy that atleast this went well for you...not for me though..

geet

freesherry said...

@anuj
yes it sure is awesome
hmmm.. glad u had a great week too
so what was so adventurous about it??

freesherry said...

@mez
I too loved it
and i am so so so very sorry mez
a very happy belated birthday to u
take care

freesherry said...

@loveyourself
lol
yes of course it was just great
and as for the meetha here it is :D
http://www.yaypie.com/uploaded_images/sourdoughChoc-741813.jpg
khao khao aish karo :D
and why wasn't your week good?
kya hua bache?

humbl devil said...

so had a blast i presume!!!
:)

freesherry said...

@humble devil
absolutely :)

Anonymous said...

wow....such a perfect day :)

njoi huns!

Anonymous said...

Delhi is my favoritest place.. if it was a man.. i would have been eteranally in lov it , inspite of the complexities :)

radiohead said...

actually i was on a trip to rishikesh n arnd .. did rafting, rappling, cliff jumping, trekking, camping n all those stuff ;)

nd it was all supported by a grt weather .. so was grt fun eventually ..

;)

freesherry said...

@veens
hehe
I am sure a lot of people feel the same way about the city
:)

freesherry said...

@ anuj
u did??
wow
guess what, my college trip is going to Rishikesh two weeks from now
please do tell me more about it :)