Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am back

well people, I promised to write a post a day but was prevented to do so because of my conked net connection. Finally after almost a month of cajoling the router wala, he came a couple of days back and the net is working fine(for the time being atleast).. so from now on i'll try to put up a post a day pakka se
I got back from home today after a lazy weekend of sleeping till the afternoon and hour long walks on the terrace.
The bus ride was as stuffy, filthy and thought invoking as ever. Somehow, when I sit in the bus amidst all that dust and noise(which I block out with the help of my headphones) and the unrelenting crush of crashing bodies, it is the time when i have my most creative ideas..
may be i withdraw to some higher state.. I don't know, its just that sometimes I lose complete track of what's going around me in the bus and go somewhere else..
anyway.. got a couple of new ideas on this ride.. will try to turn them into stories
even wrote this really mast poem in the drafts of my cell phone.. and was going to post it today.. which brings me to the sad part of my day my cellphone fell off the bed today and the lcd screen cracked.. making it impossible to see a thing.. so now i can't post the poem and my cell is useless :( :( :(
thats all for the day
catch u guys 2morrow

11 comments:

Mez said...

hey Sherry...Sure please go ahead with ur post idea. Cmon u needn't even ask me.I hadn't patented that idea :) Tcare

humbl devil said...

the advantages of not keeping a cell...by choice...

no attachments...
:)

radiohead said...

I am back, reminds me of this song 'I'm bringing sexy back' :D .. the bus, yes I used to think a lot too during my bus rides, specially during the night its more fun watching the flashes of light .. passing through .. people entering, people exiting, people sitting by your side when they have no other choice ..

sad abt ur mobile .. he wanted to slip out of your hands i guess .. or the poem was so touching that it broke his heart (in case it was a sad one) ..

keep scribbling
adios.

radiohead said...

Transport, motorways and tramlines
Starting and then stopping
Taking off and landing
The emptiest of feelings ..

~ radiohead

gypsy said...

I love bus rides n trains as well...

Busses let me dwell on various people, there habits etc etc...but just don't find them comfy here...twists n turns....

After ten years I have developed comfortability in riding around Shimla in buses :P

hmm...and get a new cell...and keep posting...congrats for the working router...

freesherry said...

@mez.. thanku :)
since it was your idea originally, and mine was just an extention of it, I thought it was prudent to ask u :)
u too take care

freesherry said...

@humble devil
aaah! but then how many attachments can u run away from?

freesherry said...

@anuj
lol
reminds me of my ringtone which is "I am too sexy".. the soundtrack from shrek2
i love it and i like to beleive it suits me ;) :D
and nice lines :)

freesherry said...

@d sinner
hmmm yes u are right
and as for shimla ka buses.. well i don't have any experience with them.. i have never been to shimla :(

cell ka pata ni.. i doubt i'll get a new one abhi
might have to reverse back to my old sony erricson :|

Solitaire said...

Net thik ho gaya toh phone kharab ho gaya.

IncorrigibleV said...

awww i wud have been devastated had something like that happened to my phone ... u got it repaired ab?